|Lots of targeted opportunities have come on the market this week that have universal appeal nonetheless. A pair of fixers in Bernal a Victorian in Anza Vista and the offer date for curb-appeal-with-great location on 19th Street is Monday, the 21st. Take a look at the Sneak Peeks and the Where are they Now Section below to see that the market wave here in SF is starting off strongly:
Listing Sneak Peeks & Noteworthy
(as overheard/shared by my colleagues)
- 627 Castro at 19th St, Castro, top-floor TIC of a 3-unit building, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (one, en suite), 2 parking spaces (!) recently renovated Edwardian flat, with 1600 sq ft. approx. 2 fireplaces, killer location, amazing yard and surrounding neighbor yards that look like a forest. Seller will pre-sell, fantastic Restoration Hardware finishes, coffer/tray ceilings, new lighting, garage . Expected list price is $1.250M. Call me to arrange showing with the listing agents.
- 352 Richland at Andover, Bernal Heights single family home fixer with APPROVED, shovel-ready plans for a 2300 sq ft expansion/addition to an otherwise large 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, deep lot with yard, listed at $795k. Listed next week generally on MLS.
- 355 Buena Vista Ave, #301, 1 bed, 1 bath, extra storage, TWO parking space, condo, 774 sq ft, HOA dues around $400/month, expected list price $599k
- 1610 Sacramento, Nob Hill condos, eight recently renovated condos, each with independent parking spaces, 2 beds, 2 baths each either at 1150 sq ft or 1500 sq ft, prices range from $900k – $1.3M on within a week.
- 4077 17th Street, top-floor condo, great location, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, top-floor, price range $1.0M+, within 2-3 weeks.
- 24th and Dolores - Stunning renovation of two condominiums from a former single-family house. Won’t last long. Stunning views, high-end finishes, solid and quality construction. 1101 Dolores St. Lower unit 1.5 million upreared at $1.995 million. Upper has four bedrooms, two and half-bath and 2300 ft.² lower home has three bedrooms two baths with Cornerview at 1800 ft.² each comes with a parking space and it essentially new construction. Coming Soon.
- NEW Construction on Natoma Street Btwen 6th and 7th Street at 537 Natoma 13 new construction condos, 9 2Bd/2Ba, 4 1Bd/1Ba, 850 sq ft–1100 sq ft, elevator building, all with parking, ready next week exclusively for Vanguard agents and their clients. Expected price range $525k–$799k
- NEW Construction at Broderick and Hayes. Three NEW Construction condos with LUXE finishes, huge parking, roof deck/patio deck, marble bathrooms, marble and miele kitchens, wide and open spaces, Cat-5, audio, one full-floor flat, two 2-story town homes, 2/3 beds, 2 baths each. Expected prices $1.2M & $1.35M, on within 2 weeks. Check out some sneak snaps here in my iCloud album.
- 160A Linda Street @19th Street, 2-Bed/2 Bath 1 Bed/1Bath, TIC home in lottery, expected in January, February, pre-sale possible, middle unit, recently remodeled and sold (2010), expected list price range: $479k–$525k
- 486 Chestnut, Three new condos, 2 or 3 bedrooms with 1 to 2 parking spaces each, at least 1600 sq ft each expected, priced from $1.6M to $2.1M are coming on the market in January. It’s a rare to find something new in this area at all. See more: http://1456chestnut.com
- 2069 Green Street @ Webster, 3-Bed/3 Bath Pacific Heights Condo with parking and 3000+ sq ft., good light & garden access, expected list price range: $1.695M
- Oak & Baker, 5-unit building, with one renovated owner’s unit with 3-4 units some delivered vacant, excellent redevelopment opportunity, expected $1.8M–$2.0M
My business comes from you and yours, so please feel free to pass this along to your friends, colleagues, pet walkers, etc.
Don’t Miss Early gifts for you to give thanks: Access various reference resources — including my exclusive 60-page User Guide on how to navigate real estate successfully in San Francisco for buyers and sellers at www.kevinho.org Ask me for reference materials via Dropbox. And see pictures of many the homes I preview for you at Photobucket or on iCloud or YouTube.
Picks of the Week