The Latest on the Site
- Bay Area home appreciation slows – On The Block August 31, 2014
- Are We in an Affordability Crisis or a Housing Bubble? | SPUR August 23, 2014
- Noe is the new Pac Heights: Luxury home market shifts southward – On The Block August 18, 2014
- 10 Bay Area buildings we’d be better off without – Urban Landscapes – John King August 14, 2014
- What’s Going Up and Up in Dogpatch’s Pier 70? August 13, 2014
- Eater Tastings: Where to Eat While the Burners Are Gone; Acquerello Turns 25; The Ultimate Macaron Map; More! August 29, 2014Welcome to Eater Tastings, where Eater SF editor Allie Pape shares the best restaurant and bar news of the week. New bar Romper Room, which debuted this week. SAN FRANCISCO—Burning Man has taken a good chunk of the city away,...
- Silicon Abbey: The Elizabethan Country/English Tudor manse at... August 29, 2014The Elizabethan Country/English Tudor manse at Downton Abbey 835 Chiltern in Hillsborough sold for a whopping $28.8M earlier this month. Though the house was only completed in 1992, it incorporates genuine 15th-century Gothic doorways, English gardens (complete with a maze!),...
- You've Got Mail: Here Now, 32 Vintage Postcards from San Francisco August 29, 2014Whether or not you're traveling in spatial terms this holiday weekend, you can, right this very minute, travel in time. We rounded up postcard views of old San Francisco, from the Tivoli...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.