Home » Posts Tagged "starter home"
Homes I’ve Toured & Seen:
Take a Look at the SFO MLS (on me)
With Kevin, I got more than a Realtor. I got someone who was there for me at every step of the process. Kevin was committed to me as a client. Whenever I had questions, he would always provide answers. He looked after my interests and represented me during negotiations with other Realtors and financial brokers. If I had to do it all again, Kevin will be getting another call from me. — Troy T.
K.Ho’s SF RE Wiki
On the Market Now!
What's Kevin Tweeting Now?
- If you are remodeling your home in San Francisco, what are the reasons that a neighbor can object to the remodel?Answer by Kevin Ho: Both adjacent and nearby owners and renters can object to construction they don't know about, i.e., no permit posted. This is risky for those who are doing work WITHOUT permit as they risk a stop-work order and all kinds of problems and fines then. Other reasons: noise, messiness, unsafe conditions. Also even if work is permitted, if […]
- Potential buyers cancelled because of extensive termite work that needs to be done. Must we disclose this report if all repairs have been made?Answer by Kevin Ho: Yes and yes. What you could do is have the items on the pest reports cleared and get a completion card/certification from the BDI. […]
- Baja DogpatchThe Potrero Hill / Dogpatch Green Benefits District just sent out a link to a survey that you should probably go fill out so they can figure out how to add more green to our grit*. Go take the survey, you can always come back to the Howler later: http://www.phdgbdsurvey.org/ Okay, when you were taking […]
- Uppercasing HistoryThe Upper Haight has its own neighborhood blog, and they posted today about the Spencer House in their fair hood. Archival: Meet the Spencer House Uppercasing says: The John Spencer House was built in about 1895 (it’s hard to say for sure; the city’s building records burned in 1906), and is a shining, brilliant relic […]
Top Posts & Pages
Listen to My Podcasts re SF Real Estate
- San Francisco MLS Districts by Neighborhood
- 20 Oakwood – Mission Dolores 3-Unit Property – Marina-style in the Mission – $1.323M
- 2012 Events You Want to Attend
- 913 Central Avenue – Garden-level Condo in NOPA – Skype to the rescue! – $551,000
- Check out My Podcasts! In the Know with Kevin Ho
- Deals in the Works…
- Kevin’s Journey Map: The Home Buying and Selling Process in San Francisco
- Kevin’s Open House Picks
- Kevin’s Writing & Publications
- Listed and Sold: 467 Duboce Ave – Nearly New SOHO-style Home in SF – $900,000
- My Past Deals
- 104 Baker Street, Number 5, A Loft-like Flat in Buena Vista/Haight – Buyer represented, $470,000
- 1301 Indiana – The Millwheel – 3 Bd, 2 Ba, 1300+ sq ft NEW condo w/private courtyard, parking – $753,000
- 175 Red Rock: A Steal of Deal for a Top-of-the-City Condo
- 2155 12th Ave – A Stunning House with a Million Dollar View
- 249 Monterrey: A Sunnyside Condo for a Super Price
- 300 Berry, The Arterra, Penthouse, No 1612,
- 335 Jersey: Noe Valley Residential Lease – $39,000+
- 436 30th Street, a bright Noe Valley Condo, 2 Bedrooms, $535,000
- 570 Guerrero: A Sunny Mission Dolores Flat
- 787 Page – Duboce Triangle Newly Renovated Edwardian Condo w/garage parking + yard, 2 Bed/1Bath, $750,000
- Sold: The Palms, No. 733 – Above Asking!
- On the YouTubes
- Read About Kevin K. Ho, Esq., Attorney & Broker
- Reviews: What Clients Have Said…
- Search the MLS on your own. Use my Credentials
- SF Needs Listings…NOW!
- Should I Buy or Should I Go? Questions to Weigh
- Suggested Home Buying Resources
- Welcome to San Francisco Real Estate with Kevin K. Ho, Esq. and Vanguard Properties