The Latest on the Site
- Flower Mart site to become offices; current tenants won’t be uprooted – SFGate July 25, 2014
- How S.F.’s Mid-Mission district is transforming – SFGate July 17, 2014
- Can an S.F. condo appreciate $200K in two months? – On The Block July 10, 2014
- An Open Letter To Two New York Times Writers Who Don’t Get San Francisco At All: SFist July 2, 2014
- Coming Soon: M@1875 (39 new boutique units) at Mission and 15th Street June 25, 2014
- Fun with urban planning: To call attention to Mayor Ed... July 31, 2014To call attention to Mayor Ed Lee's so-so record on supporting transit and enriching pedestrian life, the folks at Streetsblog SF have created rich, "tasteful" renderings of a tiny bronze Mayor Lee alighting on a parking meter. The renderings show...
- Constant Gardening: Here Now, a Photo Tribute to Danielle Steel's Enormous Hedge July 31, 2014Prolific romance novel author and Chevalier of the Légion d'Honneur Danielle Steel lives in a public library limestone manse up on Washington Street, but because she doesn't like to draw attention to...
- Hidden Histories: This World War II-Era Catwalk Was Once an Overpass for Beer July 31, 2014From the Curbed inbox: While walking near the SPCA today, I noticed an enclosed, elevated catwalk connecting the back of Sports Basement on Bryant and the self-storage a block away. The two buildings look incongruous, as far as age,...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.