The Latest on the Site
- Flower Mart site to become offices; current tenants won’t be uprooted – SFGate July 25, 2014
- How S.F.’s Mid-Mission district is transforming – SFGate July 17, 2014
- Can an S.F. condo appreciate $200K in two months? – On The Block July 10, 2014
- An Open Letter To Two New York Times Writers Who Don’t Get San Francisco At All: SFist July 2, 2014
- Coming Soon: M@1875 (39 new boutique units) at Mission and 15th Street June 25, 2014
- Muni Hike: On September 1, adult fares on... July 28, 2014On September 1, adult fares on Muni will increase to $2.25. The change applies to all fares, not just cash, as Mission Local hoped back in April. However: there's still time to look for an apartment in Mountain View, where...
- Pricechopper: Sexy South Beach Loft Drops Ask, Nearly Back at 2007 Price July 28, 2014This one-bedroom South Beach loft looks to have it all, from high ceilings to exposed brick and timber. It clocks in at a rather roomy 1,043 square feet and comes with one valet...
- Vanity Sizing: Target has restarted its investigations into... July 28, 2014Target has restarted its investigations into building slightly less-enormous stores and, next year, will bring three of its new TargetExpress locations to points in and around San Francisco. Piloted in Dinkytown (note: actual name), Minneapolis, the TargetExpress stores are still...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.