The Latest on the Site
- Noe is the new Pac Heights: Luxury home market shifts southward – On The Block August 18, 2014
- 10 Bay Area buildings we’d be better off without – Urban Landscapes – John King August 14, 2014
- What’s Going Up and Up in Dogpatch’s Pier 70? August 13, 2014
- Curbed SF : The San Francisco Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog August 9, 2014
- In Silicon Valley, American dream materializes fast – SFGate August 7, 2014
- Dessert Oasis: The Mission District location of the... August 20, 2014The Mission District location of the worker-owned bakery Arizmendi just launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise the, yes, dough to build a parklet on Valencia Street. With approval from the city in hand, the cooperative is seeking $30,000 to fund...
- All Bets Are On: Pier 29 to Host a Google-Tesla Coffee Pop-Up for Winos, Maybe August 20, 2014Pier 29 has undergone several reincarnations over the past few years and is now getting ready for yet another. The former maritime warehouse on the pier was rebuilt in 2012 following a fire, and it served as a food...
- Lifestyles of the Rich and the Richer: A mansion on the market in... August 20, 2014A mansion on the market in L.A. for $85M could teach a week-long seminar on over-the-top millionaire decorating, with talks on how to best incorporate the Bentley brand into your throw pillow game and the very best places to put...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.