The Latest on the Site
- Flower Mart site to become offices; current tenants won’t be uprooted – SFGate July 25, 2014
- How S.F.’s Mid-Mission district is transforming – SFGate July 17, 2014
- Can an S.F. condo appreciate $200K in two months? – On The Block July 10, 2014
- An Open Letter To Two New York Times Writers Who Don’t Get San Francisco At All: SFist July 2, 2014
- Coming Soon: M@1875 (39 new boutique units) at Mission and 15th Street June 25, 2014
- AM Linkage: Regulating Tenant Buyouts; Ed Lee's Vanishing Parking Tickets July 31, 2014· Campos wants SF to regulate tenant buyouts · WTF are these things washed up on Ocean Beach? · BART tests new tram car line to Oakland airport · Tenants living in SROs challenged to find larger spaces ·...
- On the Racked: Lily Aldridge Visits SF; TargetExpress Heading to Ingleside; Retail Workers Bill of Rights; More! July 30, 2014Welcome to On the Racked, where Racked SF editor Robyn Hagan Cain shares the top fashion, beauty and fitness news of the week. Image via Lily Aldridge/Instagram. EVERYWHERE—Lily Aldridge announced the Victoria's Secret 2014 What is Sexy List in San...
- Under $500K Club: Well, lookee here: Redfin has a... July 30, 2014Well, lookee here: Redfin has a listing for a 266-square-foot self-storage unit starter home in Crocker Amazon. Listed at $379K, 527 Morse Street is billed as a "condo alternative" and comes with a matching shed—which is there, presumably, to make...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.