The Latest on the Site
- Are We in an Affordability Crisis or a Housing Bubble? | SPUR August 23, 2014
- Noe is the new Pac Heights: Luxury home market shifts southward – On The Block August 18, 2014
- 10 Bay Area buildings we’d be better off without – Urban Landscapes – John King August 14, 2014
- What’s Going Up and Up in Dogpatch’s Pier 70? August 13, 2014
- Curbed SF : The San Francisco Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog August 9, 2014
- Flower Power: Yesterday florists and their supporters gathered... August 28, 2014Yesterday florists and their supporters gathered at the San Francisco Flower Mart to protest developer Kilroy's still rather vague plans to build a tech campus on at least part of the site. They were joined by former mayor Art Agnos,...
- Flipping Out: At Long Last, a Noe Valley Flip That Doesn't Completely Suck August 28, 2014Just under a year ago, a Noe Valley Mediterranean built in the 1930s sold for $1.4 million. The house had lovely cathedral windows but needed some updates to areas such as the bathrooms, which sported a color scheme reminiscent...
- Burrito Injustice: Someone has been vandalizing cars in... August 28, 2014Someone has been vandalizing cars in the Mission with burritos. More specifically, this tortilla-wielding bandit has been using the Mission's most cylindrical foodstuff to write "CREAM" on the victims' windshields. Uptown Almanac wonders if this form of culinary protest has...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.