The Latest on the Site
- How S.F.’s Mid-Mission district is transforming – SFGate July 17, 2014
- Can an S.F. condo appreciate $200K in two months? – On The Block July 10, 2014
- An Open Letter To Two New York Times Writers Who Don’t Get San Francisco At All: SFist July 2, 2014
- Coming Soon: M@1875 (39 new boutique units) at Mission and 15th Street June 25, 2014
- The Latest Chapter in Ellis of Our Lives: Bill To Freeze Ellis Act Evictions Amended, Key Exception Added – SocketSite™ June 14, 2014
- AM Linkage: Office Sales Way Up; The Neuroscience of Car Dependence July 23, 2014· More SF office building sales crack $100M · The neuroscience of car dependence · Breaking: The walls of Embarcadero BART are actually white · An update on 55 Laguna · South San Francisco's plan to revitalize downtown ·...
- So Very Confused: Compared with other urban dwellers around... July 22, 2014Compared with other urban dwellers around the US, San Franciscans disproportionately find our city both too impersonal and skyscraper studded and too short and quaint, according to a survey by the Boston planning and design firm Sasaki Associates. Just one...
- Nom Nom: Hungry for Land, Hotel Developer Swallows SoMa McDonald's July 22, 2014The parcel of land beneath SoMa's McDonald's has been purchased by hotel developer Stonebridge Companies for an undisclosed sum. The land sits in a prime spot between the AT&T ballpark and tech-oriented SoMa, and was expected to fetch a...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.