The Latest on the Site
- Are We in an Affordability Crisis or a Housing Bubble? | SPUR August 23, 2014
- Noe is the new Pac Heights: Luxury home market shifts southward – On The Block August 18, 2014
- 10 Bay Area buildings we’d be better off without – Urban Landscapes – John King August 14, 2014
- What’s Going Up and Up in Dogpatch’s Pier 70? August 13, 2014
- Curbed SF : The San Francisco Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog August 9, 2014
- Flippenfreude: Earlier this month we told you... August 26, 2014Earlier this month we told you a tale of a gloriously craptacular crash pad in Crocker Amazon felled by nefarious forces and the Target Home catalog. In less than eight months, flippers picked it up for $590K, gutted the place,...
- Pushing Up Daisies: When news broke last month that... August 26, 2014When news broke last month that developer Kilroy had struck a deal to acquire the San Francisco Flower Growers' Association—and with it a large portion of the Flower Mart site—the mart's other owner, the California Flower Market, was still holding...
- On the Market: Live in a Set of Century-Old Geometric Shapes for $2.15M August 26, 2014The architecture of James Francis Dunn, who built French Renaissance apartment houses around San Francisco at the turn of the 20th century, has been described as exuberant and passionate. Those traits perfectly describe...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.