The Latest on the Site
- Bay Area home appreciation slows – On The Block August 31, 2014
- Are We in an Affordability Crisis or a Housing Bubble? | SPUR August 23, 2014
- Noe is the new Pac Heights: Luxury home market shifts southward – On The Block August 18, 2014
- 10 Bay Area buildings we’d be better off without – Urban Landscapes – John King August 14, 2014
- What’s Going Up and Up in Dogpatch’s Pier 70? August 13, 2014
- Development Watch: Will the Building Boom Take a Second Look at Bayview? September 2, 2014Although new housing has been springing up across San Francisco, the Bayview tends to get passed over in the construction craze. A new Preliminary Project Assessment submitted to Planning lays out plans for a four-story building with nine new units...
- If You're Gonna SBU: For some reason, someone has invented... September 2, 2014For some reason, someone has invented something called the electric self-balancing unicycle (SBU) and KRON4 is anointing it the next big commuting trend to not take hold since the Segway. The target demo is the young post-collegiate tech crowd, who...
- Burn After Reading: Here Now, 16 of the More Awesome Art Cars at Burning Man September 2, 2014Like every other year, this year's Burning Man was full of dragons and buddhas and mushroom structures and every other tiresome head-shop trinket made huge and inhabitable. But for every weird skull or enlarged flower petal, there was a...
Search SFO’s MLS
Copyright Kevin K. Ho, 2014
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes.